Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

As a side note, I hope the people who run Photobucket burn in Hell.

Along with ... well ... the list is too long. It'd take several pages!

Sigh, I don't think I'm going fly fishing again this year. If I go to the south then maybe. I hope I go down south.

1 of 3 from this morning all fooled with a #14 nymph of my own design, and a micro shot 6 "s up on the 5x tippet. post-57957-0-71625400-1573507119_thumb.jpg Catch post-57957-0-91661400-1573507144_thumb.jpg Admire post-57957-0-71734000-1573507168_thumb.jpg Release.

Nice water, Very nice fish, Great day, and a skilled fly fisher, Thanks for sharing Mike.

Thanks for taking us fishing Mike. That was nice. Nice water. I love it when you catch lots of different species. I think I saw three different species of sun fish, crappie, bass and was that a striped bass? That's a sweet little rod, it is one of Steve's?

Thank you, Mark, and you're welcome.

The stripped fish was a ... Stripped Bass. They get much larger, but I've never caught a big one this far up the St. Johns River. There are many different species of Sunfish. I caught Bluegill, Coppernose Bluegill, a Redbreast Sunfish, Black Crappie and Largemouth Bass on Saturday. The Stripped Bass was on Thanksgiving Day. If it wasn't so windy, I'd have stayed there and tried for some more.

All the fish were taken on my "Panfish Attractor" and my 5'6" 3 weight from Steve. I try other flies in each area I start at but, always go back to the Attractor when nothing else works. And the "Needle" is my favorite rod to throw that fly.