Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bertgwen

Go to Trout Fly

Just under two weeks left to get flys to me. How is it coming along?

Prof, have not seen your flies yet, will let you know when I do. Vic, look forward to seeing the stimulator, one of my favorite all purpose dries.

robert

Not to worry. They didn't actually get in the mail 'til Wednesday afternoon. They should turn up any time now.

A package did show up (from Canada) yesterday afternoon. I'm assuming it is yours, I didn't get around to opening it.

robert

mine will be shipping on Thursday, they've been done for quite a while,but between work and snow I haven't got the chance to get to the post office.

I was making progress on mine when I ran out of rabbit strips. I just picked some up today and will try to knock them out this week.

So Travis Bille, found a fresh road kill, didja? Mine will go out first thing tomorrow along with 4 other swap packages. 5 total and I'm caught up but might need to borrow a few bucks to cover all the postage. If the PO doesn't make money this year it's sure not my fault.

Mine hit the PO today and are on their way. Had 5 packages to do in and out posting on so kept the PO Mistress hopping for awhile.

My flies went out today. This is the first swap I've sent out on this forum. Hopefully will enjoy many more swaps on here. Tim

Four sets of flies have arrived at the house. I've updated the initial post from memory and I think I have it right. All the flies look really nice so far. Seems that with the exception of two sets, all flies have either arrived or are on there way. Fishingbobnelson and notenuftoys, please let me know your status.

robert