Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

MOUSE PATTERNS

Kevin, the mice are headed in your direction. I tied two types for everyone but they are nothing great to look at. Maybe I should stick to my tiny trout flies and leave these bigger flies (or mice) to you fellows that tie bigger patterns. Thanks for hosting and now I am anxious to see everyone else's.

Mike, I am glad to see you joining a swap but i have to warn you that this could be the beginning of a very powerful addiction.

Mike, I am glad to see you joining a swap but i have to warn you that this could be the beginning of a very powerful addiction.

Could be, Tony ... but I have a built in panacea. Because of the traveling I do, I cannot commit to vise time for a swap. This one fell right in line with some time at home.

Also, I "ruined" this one for Kevin (hence the extra box of flies for making up) by exclaiming that it was only for 6 people. I didn't realize that he'd just put that number up as a start. Tying 6 or so flies was something I could do.

On the other hand, you are right ... I am kind of looking forward to enough time at home to join another one.

Well, USPS tracking showed that mine arrived a few days ago so I will guess that Kevin just hasn't had a chance to mention that.

I missed the Post Office by 4 minutes yesterday but I got them out this morning! I was told they should be there Monday.

If your front page is updated I'm worried. I sent mine quite a while ago. This is the second set I've sent that isn't verified as being received yet. Hopefully it's just not acknowledged and not lost.

This is what I sent over a week ago.

DSC01150.JPG

If your front page is updated I'm worried. I sent mine quite a while ago. This is the second set I've sent that isn't verified as being received yet. Hopefully it's just not acknowledged and not lost.

This is what I sent over a week ago.

attachicon.gifDSC01150.JPG

I have not seen them yet. What address did you use?

Kevin

Kevin, I guess I can't send anything until I doublecheck address. I just told Jeff that I sent his out to the wrong address. Now did I do it to yours? I have the routing # and according to that they are in the sort facility in Merrifield VA. I sent them to an 801 address in Jeanette, PA. If the address is right then they should get routed there by Monday at least. I sent them on 7/20, which is going on over two weeks.

Okay Kevin, I just followed the tracking. It came got to the address I used but was undeliverable. It was in Merrifield yesterday so I imagine it will be coming back to me. I'll repackage and repost as soon as they do. Sorry about that. From now on I'll check on address and not just use the one in my book.

Kevin, mine are back in my mailbox at the PO. I'll pick them up Monday, re-package them and get them sent out express mail. Sorry about that but I'll need the right address by PM so I can scratch that old addy.

Vic ... you keep sending things to the wrong addresses? Time to upgrade the glasses? Sucks getting old, huh?