Fly Tying
vicrider

Secret Santa 2015 time is here

Glad to hear they made it alright. Thanks for hosting this again, one of my favorite swaps every year

Hey Saint Nick, I got a package in the mail today. I put it next to the piece of coal under the tree! Thank you for all your work and help. Merry Christmas and best wishes, Ed

Got mine today love

The wrap job. It's going to be hard to wait till Xmas day after seeing all the pictures. Nice job by everyone

I got my package from Santa today along with a package of a little extra item! Waiting till Christmas morning will definitely be well worth the wait in my opinion. Thanks a lot vicrider for all of your hard. MERRY CHRISTMAS to my friend across the Red River!!!!

Arrived on Monday. It'll be a personal struggle to wait until Xmas but I will endure.

Thanks Vicrider, always appreciate your efforts.

Received a small rectangular package wrapped in camo along with a hank of grey/silverish silky hair..

Definatley won't be waiting for Xmas to put the material into use.

The fly box is calling like Jumanji whenever I walk past :) might have too hide it in a drawer.

Thanks vicrider for hosting your a gentleman and a scholar

Merry Christmas all and happy holidays

imx

I got my set from Wetsockon on Monday. I also got two of my favorite materials, a bag of dubbing and some Congo hair. Thanks again for hosting vicrider.

My packages from North Pole, OK arrived today. I am retired, and fishing is just getting good again here. I will fish these wonderful patterns from down under, long before Christmas. We don't do Christmas gifts in our family (years ago, we opted to make charitable donations instead,) so, no tree, and one gift would just be too lonely.

Nick, thanks for hosting, and Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Merry Christmas utyer... and you too Nick. Just love the extra little gift from Santa... stay tuned for something in the tying thread.

Busy day today... such a nice way to end it... and we only have a week to wait!

L'il Dave, when I saw the label tags on the material you came to mind immediately. Hope it is usable for your tying.