Fly Tying
jd1983

Sulphur Season is Near

After testing my biot emerger a little more I decided I wasn't happy with it. So, I switched to a local favorite called the puff daddy.

2 days until flies are due.

Kept meaning to post this, but also kept forgetting :-0 Flies are on their way and will be there Monday.

All but three sets arrived by the deadline and the other 3 are all in transit. Should be able to have the flies out at the beginning of next week.

When you all see my fly, I'd guess there will be a lot of question as to whether it works. To ease any fears, I wanted to share this fish caught 2 days ago on this pattern. Wish I would've been the one catching but I simply helped this gentleman net the fish and take the pictures. He brought it in on 7x tippet too.

IMG_5207.JPG

Last package arrived today. I will be taking photos of the flies tomorrow and will get them shipped out on Monday.

And they're off! Do people like to see photos before their flies arrive or does that ruin the surprise?