Fly Tying
Li'lDave

Late Summer / Early Autumn Dry and Nymph Swap

Yew!!!! Yours arrived today vicrider.

All flies have been sorted and are ready to wing their way back to you.

Please note. Adam and I each provided an additonal set to make up the numbers.

However, to say thank you to everyone who participated i have randomly split the two extra sets up between all participants.

Adam, I hope this is Ok.

Further. I am out of town for work over the next couple of days so I will be making it to the post office on Thursday.

Thanks again for playing. I am really impressed with all of the ties, and am looking forward to using them in the near future.

please let me know about paying you for returned postage. you have my paypal info to request reimbursement

Me too. Let me know the billing and I'll paypal you. Glad they finally got there. Mine might be a bit unusual but have worked for others I've tied for.

Thanks for playing all.

The sets are in the mail. ALL as packages.

Just need to send requests to a couple of pp.

The cost of return postage has confirmed I won't run another swap for a while... It's not fair to all involved.

Just the cost of sending a stateside package out with a return stamped package inside has grown significantly. I'm not really complaining since I happen to think we have one of the best mail systems in the country (and I have nothing beholden to the PO) but what cost a few bucks not long ago have added a few bucks to that price.

As for sending it the land of Wallaby I think it came in around $13 and if you shoot me your paypal and let me what it's coming back at I'll take care of that.

Mine made it back today

Great bunch with a nice variety

Good job all

Mine came by kangaroo express this morning and it is an outstanding set. I really believe you could hand this set to any knowledgeable fisherman on ALMOST any stream and he would quickly be into fish. I hope some people give mine an honest try in the right situation and let me know. I have caught some 'gills with it both top and bottom but am yet to have one with me on trout water, though I have fished with an indicator and the same nymph style and caught some stockers with it.

So, great job all. Dave, you out did yourself on this swap with your generosity. I'm thinking putting all these carefully segregated on one side of a box and giving them all a try if the cold waves let up and I can get to a stocked pond or river somewhere here or TX.

I just received mine and what a great group of flies. Large diverse bunch of flies and I cant wait to try them out, Thanks to everyone and especially to Dave for hosting.