Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap #2

They always either leave a key to a larger box or a note letting me know they are holding it, I expect it will be there when I check tomorrow, it's a very small post office and I have only ever had one problem with a package in 5 years,it was I've of those mystery fishing boxes and someone opened it up and took out the good stuff.

Fishing Bob and hazathor your flys came in beautiful work, fishing Bob I'm pottery sure yours will end up on my line next time I get a chance too fish pyramid lake.

Dflanagan I wouldn't get to queued about yours just yet the probably made it to Sacramento and got sent to la and are on their way back up here, USPS loves to do silly things like that.

Just irritated. The package was an ounce over the limit for first class mail so I sent it via two day priority. Never any trouble with first class but priority seems to be a problem every time I use it.

Sorry for the hang up, everyone.

weird that they went yup San Fran they should've gone directly to Sacramento, like I said they do silly things, sometimes I think the employee just throws them a bin for a random city in that state.

Well FRN you lost the the record for largest mailer used, good thing I was in my truck, dflanagans mailer might not have fit in the suv.

well I managed to get all the regular ones sorted out tonight I'll try to get the bonus buggers done tomorrow night and in the mail wed, I've gotta say it's a helluva set of buggers.

I'm going to try dipping some bead chain in silver solder to make it heavier for eyes if anyone wants some let me know if it comes out decent I'll throw some in with your flys.

Can't wait to see what arrives in the mail, thank you for hosting the swap!!

Rodney

you're welcome it's a very nice set always fun to see how many different versions of a bugger people come up with, If anyone with better photography skills then me would like to post pictures when they arrive it would be appreciated if not I'll do it.

vicente, looking forward to these since crappie is one of the few fish I have to fish for here. Smaller ones are underutilized for trout but I don't have any trout within my home range so never really get to give them a try. Crappie, sand bass, and largemouths all eat them though, and I've got some nice channel catfish on them.

Mine came first thing this morning!What a great bunch of buggers!Even got a few wet today!Got this guy on one of Vicente's flies around mid afternoon!Can't wait to try the rest!

post-3092-0-60146300-1521241201_thumb.jpg