Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

9th Annual Opening Day Swap

Mine are finally in the mail, expected delivery Thursday. Could not get out of work while post office was still open last week.

Stopped by the post office to mail em out this morning only to realize don't have Bob's address would someone please pm it to me to make sure I can get them out in the morning

Three sets if flies on my front porch this morning, Dubs Green Caddis Nymphs, Cphubert's Latex Nymphs and Troutguy's Caddis Worms. Cphubert also tied a set of Flying Ants. Only two sets yet to arrive, I'll start sorting as soon as they all arrive and have them in the mail as soon as possible.

Mine should go out tomorrow a winter storm got in are way 9.5 of the white stuff ... I don't think its ever going to end here in Wisconsin but the trout are on fire here right now according to the local fishing report ..

Steve-stabgnid

attachicon.gifLatexCaddis.jpg

Latex Rockworm

ready to mail, fishingbobnelson address please will try to post Monday.

Please cp, please, tell me this was not made from a condom. If it was please let it have been a new one.

Latex Rockworm

Please cp, please, tell me this was not made from a condom. If it was please let it have been a new one.

Why throw away perfectly good fly tying material, when you can repurpose it? It'll get washed off in the water anyways.

Latex Rockworm

If it was at least he didn't have to use wire ribbing!

Nope she's old enough to fly bareback. Ansell Versa Touch canners gloves cut into strips. This was my first using a Klinkhamer style hook I got in a grab bag. I usually use a mustad 37160 size 14. This hook falls between the mustad 12 and 14 unsure of make or actual size bag marked Klinkhamer 12's.

Stabgnid's flies arrived today, he also tied two patterns for us, a soft hackle and a nymph. All the flies are here by the due date, thanks guys! I will sort them tomorrow and try to have them in the mail by Wednesday. Thanks to everyone who joined, you are going to get a great box of flies again this year.