Fly Tying
Lesg

Global warming?

Rant over. Let's go fishing. (ice fishing)

Les

You see Les, stop polluting is really the only thing I'm hearing from the scientists freaking out about climate change. Wether they're right about everything or not, I can agree with that. On the other hand, we're getting another 4 inches of snow tomorrow in SW PA. Bring on the global warming!

DITTO to Lesg..sunspot activity has been way down for some time now..all we need is super volcano to blow it,s top then our goose is cooked/frozen..lol.

Supposed to get an inch of snow here. The ice has been gone since mid Feb. That was a nice calm month that we had to pay for in March. And it's snowing right now April 2 @ 6:45 am. The next few days are a mix or rain, partial clouds and wind around 25mph, not so great for midge fishing ponds with the 4 wt I just built... So I'll start on my 4/5 switch rod project.

Thurs I go for an endoscopic look see of my throat and guts. Probably be the calm day of the week lol.

I've got a bore scope, for looking into cylinders, etc. I can look down your throat for a whole lot less than the hospital ... and we can go fishing afterwards !!!

On second thought, the only way I have to sedate you is a big hammer, so the fishing is probably out. Guess you should go to the doc's after all. Good luck ... I hope they find nothing "out of order", as it were.

I've got a bore scope, for looking into cylinders, etc. I can look down your throat for a whole lot less than the hospital ... and we can go fishing afterwards !!!

On second thought, the only way I have to sedate you is a big hammer, so the fishing is probably out. Guess you should go to the doc's after all. Good luck ... I hope they find nothing "out of order", as it were.

Thanks Mike, hey the fishing sounds good. But you can keep your bore scope and anesthesia !! The doctors already think I'm whacky enough, never mind handing them that report LOL !

We're all pretty sure there is a hiatal hernia down there but it's really been acting up over this winter. So since they can't seem to come to agreement on this with barium swallow testing, it's determined I will get the scoping so they/we/ I have a base line to go from.

Yeah ... I had one, years ago. Expected to find signs of acid re-flux ... but none spotted. Still have problems with heartburn and throat irritation ... but no fixes, yet.

I blame global warming, since I didn't have these problems 40 years ago !!!

Yeah ... I had one, years ago. Expected to find signs of acid re-flux ... but none spotted. Still have problems with heartburn and throat irritation ... but no fixes, yet.

I blame global warming, since I didn't have these problems 40 years ago !!!

Well Thurs will show what ever it shows for me I suppose. It will be good to get it out of the way, my wife says this can't come soon enough as far as she is concerned. .

And the weather is supposed to be nice Thurs I might add, at least as predicted presently. And we're getting more than an inch of snow today, we already got that and it's still snowing. Damned global warming ! As long as I don't have to snow blow I'll be happy.

Thanks for the links JC. I personally have never understood the science skeptics and naysayers. The scientific community is probably the closest thing the world's got to an objective truthteller and advisor. Repeating politicians' and lawyers' and talk show hosts' and guests' arguments about science is a big turnoff for me. Recognizing this may be a big turnoff for others, though, I'll STFU now and continue enjoying my day.

NASA gets lots of federal funds to study climate change. They are no different then any other climate change scientific enitity who's very life depends on saying what those you pay are paying to hear.

The snow finally melted from around my boat only to snow again today. I'm done with winter and the global warming debate.

NASA gets told by the federal gov't to say climate change is real? Our (USA) federal gov't? Seriously? The same federal gov't run by the guy who thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax? The same gov't that wants to sell off federal lands and allow the exploitation of natural resources by private industry? Or NASA are just telling the people of the US what they want to hear even though NASA really think it's BS? Seriously?

Anywho, the snow is still here. I have an old jon boat that needs a new deck put in and tested on the water. Winter can leave any time now.

Chugbug, Poopdeck and Dflanagan get the last words in ...

I'm locking this one before the rhetoric devolves into MORE name calling and political claptrap.