Fly Tying
breambuster

The Essential Fly Box

What type of UV resin/light do you use, J-Kno? Ive been trying to find something that works well, but budget friendly. Loon Outdoors looks like it has a decent set-up, but looks like there are multiple types of resins. (More resins = more $$)

I'm glad they arrived safely and thank you for the kind compliment Breambuster. I thought they looked like I was a little on the rusty side. I intend on getting back in practice all I can soon ( I hope )

OK, Guys, Woodenleg's Flies have arrived, and they are very nice. Another great addition to the swap. They are Stimulators and are a great tie.

Bob, I'll be updating the original post to begin the thread momentarily. If you happen to be online, give me a few minutes and check back. If you don't see this right away, check the original thread

BB

It looks like there are still 3 sets out. Remember that the due date is the end of the month. If you can get yours in before then, that would be good.

Take care

BB

What type of UV resin/light do you use, J-Kno? Ive been trying to find something that works well, but budget friendly. Loon Outdoors looks like it has a decent set-up, but looks like there are multiple types of resins. (More resins = more $$)

I use a $5 one mostly and it works great... Most resins set with the 405nm. I have a couple but the cheap one hasn't let me down yet. Single AA battery too.

Wmw4's flies have arrived and they are very nicely done. Another great fly to add to the box. Thanks Wmw4.

Nearly there.

Take care

BB

Hey guys, the flies went out yesterday, Monday. You should receive them toward the middle and end of this week. They are a great set and Im sure you are going to enjoy them. Thanks to one and all.

Take care

BB

Just want to echo Rick- the flies are all great! Thank you all for putting in the time to tie (especially those who tied more than 1!) Also, thanks BB for putting together a great mix! It is always a great day to get a box of new flies from you all!

Omg got the flies today, thanks for hosting this great swap.

The flies are awesome Vicrider and the extras will be used soon.