Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

Getting ready for Lake Havasu

3 hours ago, mikechell said:

Only on a flat earth, Steve, I think.

Hey no politics Mike hahaha

17 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

Me..Michigan is on the way from Alaska to Az right? At least that be what I learned in public schools 😏

The captain said he's not mixing "pods" due to Covid. "I got to dance with the one what brung me." No, "I got to dance with the one what I brung". Otherwise for sure you would be invited.

Actually though, I feel threatened by other fly fisherman, especially the 'fly rod building type" that can pro'bly out cast my cast by two or three casts. Especially on a trip like this when I'm trying to catch record. It'd be my luck that I set up the trip, make all the arrangements, study the lake, research the guides and hire one, and spend hours of preparation with fancy new fly patterns that replicate the prey species to a "T" in size, weight, color, texture and mouth feel. sure as bass scat, you'll catch a bigger fish with a purple and orange MOP fly. No, you can't come.

But Mikey, he can come if he wants, I've seen him fish. 😁😄😃:P.

Just kidding, I feel threatened by him too. Besides, there's still the "pod mixing" thing.

Both you guys always have an open invitation to come up here. But not Poop, he scares me. 😋Just kidding again, you can come too Poop.

On 2/19/2022 at 12:35 AM, Mark Knapp said:

I wonder what that guy has that I don't have. (I mean, besides all those girls hanging around him)

Tons of money.

2 hours ago, skeet3t said:

Tons of money.

I'm sure the girls can tell because they can sense that kind of thing but, how can you tell? Just curious.

2 hours ago, Mark Knapp said:

I'm sure the girls can tell because they can sense that kind of thing but, how can you tell? Just curious.

Because he's got the top of the line Timex watch on his wrist.

19 hours ago, Mark Knapp said:

Look at the number of girls and the smiles on the girls.

1 hour ago, Poopdeck said:

Wait, where we all going? 

Mark is giving all of us an all expenses paid 2 week fishing & bear hunting trip to Alaska. That's what I was told 😏

25 minutes ago, Steeldrifter said:

Mark is giving all of us an all expenses paid 2 week fishing & bear hunting trip to Alaska. That's what I was told 😏

No, I said we would split expenses.

2 minutes ago, Poopdeck said:

Oooooh! I’m in in two more years. 

All right, I'll pencil you in for two years from now.

On 2/21/2022 at 6:58 PM, Mark Knapp said:

No, I said we would split expenses.

Ah okay, I must have been mistaken, but I did hear correct about free custom knives as door prizes to those that show right?🙃

2 hours ago, Steeldrifter said:

Ah okay, I must have been mistaken, but I did hear correct about free custom knives as door prizes to those that show right?🙃

It's nice to be wanted in so many ways.