Fly Tying
cphubert

When big fish eat little - RETURN IN MAIL

Heading up to you today. Tracking showing delivery Monday 04/03/23

9500 1161 5607 3090 4829 51

I added extra postage to the return envelope so there should be no issue in getting it back without you having to add any extra for the return trip.

9 hours ago, Chasing_Tails said:

Heading up to you today

9 hours ago, Stellahound01 said:

went in the mail today

👍 will be looking for them!

On 2/12/2023 at 8:47 AM, Woodenlegs said:

I’m in

Clouser Minnow 

Not hard to remember my anniversary we got hitched on the 15th

Me too the first time...

On 3/31/2023 at 1:46 PM, Chasing_Tails said:

delivery Monday

Got a nice box of flies from Chasing_Tails.

16 hours ago, cencalfly said:

so I switched it up

Thanks for tying another batch, unfortunately I didn't see the first set so I won't know the difference.  After the last experience of opened packaging, I have thought of stapling the envelope but not sure of USPS requirements.

cencalfly flies are in, Thankk you for the extra's I am relieved they made it after the first batch was lost (opened) in the mail.

18 hours ago, cencalfly said:

"there's nothing in the envelope," reminds me of my eighth grade graduation.  There were 11 students on the stage.  Four of them didn't have anything in the envelope.  They had to do a do- over. Small school.  Kindergarten to eighth grade had about 50 students.   And, most of them were related. :) 

Many years ago wife and I and son were in the hills of southern Virginia and trying to find our way to where we were going to look at a car for sale. We stopped at this corner store and I ran in to get directions. Son was in the car when a school bus dropped off kids. Son said they all came by and looked in the car at him and he said they all looked the same. One of the many areas in our country where DNA is not as clearly divided as some other areas. 

Shortly thereafter as we were driving we drove by a tilted trailer house with a porch and overhang. Ma was sitting in her rocker with a spittoon next to her and Pa had a shotgun and was poking around in the corner of the overhang for some reason. We bought the car but was not an area I'd be anxious to go back for a visit.

A msg from the LATE WWKimba - my flies are finally in the mail!  Tracking # 9500 1108 45132 3103 5918 12.  I don't think that even with the extra apple that the ponies will get the mail to you before the 15th.

Kim