Fly Tying
cphubert

When big fish eat little - RETURN IN MAIL

Kim your good the 15th is like tax amnesty day! we go into patriot weekend including Monday and possibly next week.

I want to apologize to the group, but due to some personal and family health problems, my flies are late.  They will be in the mail Monday.  

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tight Lines,

Fishing Bob🐟😎

5 hours ago, fishingbobnelson said:

I want to apologize to the group

Bob health and family always come first. Swaps are nice but not a driving factor in life or this forum I like to think we are a better group than that.

Chris

We seem to have lost a swapper, jvmills has not replied to my message I hope it is only an oversite, busy life, or he forgot about the swap - my concern is for him and his family's health. I plan on sorting and mailing on Friday and apologize for the delay.

All returns are in the mail, we lost one swapper so I returned one of your own to you. I want to thank everyone for participating in this swap they are a very nice set of flies! I have tracking numbers if needed.

bfelfswap.jpg

Mine came through today and another great looking set of minner critters. Thanks for hosting and great ties guys.

Nick