Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

11th Annual Caddis for Christmas Swap is in the Mail

21 hours ago, fishingbobnelson said:

What is the name of your pattern?  Your flies arrived Saturday.

I think it’s just called a deer hair caddis 

Fishin' Bob, things have not been going well for me lately. I am trying to catch up on several things right now and your swap flies will hit mail tomorrow. As I often try to do and get away from the same old, same old so came up with an idea for the caddis pics I see with wings always tented. I gave it a try and for every fly I sent I razored off 2 more and they're still not that good but I'm betting they could catch a fish.

Bob mine went out today after a couple days in and out of the hospital and another stent. Tracking 9500 1134 0206 3335 3624 57 hope they make the deadline.

33 minutes ago, cphubert said:

Bob mine went out today after a couple days in and out of the hospital and another stent. Tracking 9500 1134 0206 3335 3624 57 hope they make the deadline.

No problem, been dealing with health issues myself.  They get here when they get here.

Tight Lines, and get well

Bob

5 hours ago, cphubert said:

Damn the guys on this forum must be getting old. I've got two stents, one in each kidney, and they come out next week when they go in again and blast the stones out of there. We're a tough old bunch and mine should be there soon Bob.