Fly Tying
vicrider

Under the Charlie Brown tree - Now shipped pics

The North Pole Express arrived today, impatiently waiting for Christmas Eve! Nick thank you for your continued hosting of this time-honored swap on the board. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all the members and contributors.

Mine arrived yesterday, now trying to be good and not open till Christmas. Thank you all, look forward to this every year. Thank you Saint Nick for all your hard work😀

Christmas Eve is for opening presents. Have at it. Take pics if you can. I've got most of them shot and will put them on later.

Big thanks to Nick for hosting and all who participated! Another great year with a great bunch of goodies I look forward to using.  Sandan I was fortunate to get your great assortment.  

Appreciate all those who went above and beyond with extras as well.  

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all!

I received a wonderful set from cencalfly and flytire. James, I tried to pm you to thank you but you're not getting messages on the forum. St Nick thank you again for another year of this swap I wish everyone a healthy happy new year.

Thanks to St Nick for another great swap and to Flytire for the extra set. Unfortunately I threw out the wrapping paper with the label so I forgot whose I got but they were a fantastic set in a beautiful wooden box. 

agn54, your set and box was from JV Mills. I learn things every year. Next year I'll put FROM on package and inside box.

On 12/25/2023 at 5:20 PM, cphubert said:

I received a wonderful set from cencalfly and flytire. James, I tried to pm you to thank you but you're not getting messages on the forum. St Nick thank you again for another year of this swap I wish everyone a healthy happy new year.

Your welcome.  Hope they work for you well.  I opened a wonderful set of flies on Christmas morning.  Set was from you via St Nick so thank you very much.  Nick; again a wonderful job getting this swap done.  Thanks.

Thanks to Darrell P for the large selection of Saltwater Flies. Also to secret Santa for the additional tying materials and trout flies.

20231225_130936.jpg