Fly Tying
vicrider

Under the Charlie Brown tree - Now shipped pics

I have all the packages wrapped and assigned with To/From labels. I THINK I have everyone covered and I always run into sorting problems when I get to the final stretch. I have one more package that the first person to speak up will receive along with the one already assigned. One of our generous members sent two packages and one is a beautiful box of large streamers. These are not the small streamers one would use for brookies in the stream but big, beautiful streamers in great colors. I'm thinking stripers, steelhead, salmon, something that likes a big meal. The first person who speaks up is in for this beautiful bonus. In the meantime, here's shot of the gifts under the Charlie Brown tree.

Spent yesterday having wife drive me 220 miles to OKC to get the super stones broken up and removed. One more trip needed but got all gifts packaged and labeled with Pirate Ship and they're going out today from PO. The stocking stuffers in the packages is a very random assortment of items sent in from swappers and distributed at random so if you get something you sent in back again it's not that it wasn't appreciated but just luck of the draw. On a special note the small wrapped package which every one should have gotten and the ugly bug yarn was a gift from Santa's generous helper, our own Flytire (Norm Frecchette).the closest to a tire known among tying circles countrywide. 

I'd also add, I will be setting up overflow boxes of goodies for next year already and donating a couple of boxes I have with extra flies for various social and military groups using fly fishing as a means back to the real world or to support breasts (one of my favorite supports) or alcohol recovery (something I'm very familiar with having been sober now for 47 years).

Under the Charlie Brown Tree.JPG

Shipped 1.JPG

Shipped 2.JPG

Nice work Saint Nick did you had some elf's helping? hope you're doing better- your health is the most important thing.

Just so you know, you can open the envelope. You will find at least two wrapped gifts and some open stocking stuffers to go right to the bench. The gifts are wrapped inside and put them under the tree.

Santa

WOW !!!!

Santa arrived today and man did he do GOOD I must have been really good this year

Can’t wait to open the Santa gift on Christmas 

image.jpg