Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
kankan

Amazing french flies

Something didn't go through right there, I keep getting page cannot be displayed errors.

:dunno:

Nick

Good morning,

Thanks for your comment on the http://teyssie.free.fr/ site and realistic flies in aquatic insect and terrestrial chapter.

Sorry for my poor English. If you want to discover more realistic flies, you could surf on F:\SITE\Artificielles\Artificielle.htm I tie fish, crustacean, jelly fish, marine turtle, bat, You will see the octopus imitation I tied two years ago and who win French, Norway, Irish, UK, Italian and international tying competition. I am quite surprised to see one of it imitation propose on that site under an other name. I put on line my "H2O" site at http://teyssie.free.fr/ since height months showing environmental approach of aquatic ecosystem management, bio art and flytying within realistic patterns. I really enjoy to have your comments on such work and to get interractive exchange with US tiers.

Best regards.

JL Teyssie

Great flies,

Real works of art, that I would tie on the end of a tippet.

I especially love the dun and spent wing patterns. some of those photos could be framed and humg. NICE.

Conehead

PS: Three years of French, and all I can remember is how to order a hamburger.

You almost had me with the French Flies. I thought it was a pun. Sigh, you meant real French flies. I was looking for a French Fry Fly.

There is a restaurant overhanging the water in Seabrook, NH where the stripers hang out and scarf up French fries thrown off the deck of the restaurant. A cut-up piece of yellow sponge attached to a hook will work, but I was looking for something more creative.

;)