Fly Tying

Alright guys, lets step it up!

For all you warmwater guys, this is your official kick in the pants. For awhile now I have noticed that the amount of participation in this forum has dwindling and that is something I dont like to see. I take most of the blame because I have neglected this forum somewhat because I have been very busy and have spent the past few months tying for *gulp*.....trout. :sick:

I know there is still a big group of fellow warmwater enthusiasts that hang out around here on the site so lets start seeing some patterns and some decent discussions going on here. I have a trout( :rolleyes: ) trip coming up in a few weeks but after that it is all warmwater flies after that as I get ready for spring. We cant sit back and let this sissy trout fisherman and salmon guys show us up, it is down right embarrasing. :(

I promise when steelhead season is over!!! I have the spring run getting under way and then the skams come in and after that the fall run starts. and then the winter run (and bass are closed) Hmmm Acctualy I have had the itchen for some dock fishing Im planning on taking ridderbos bass fishing this year in my boat and making him leave his spinning gear at home. But untill the water warms It is all steel head for me!!!!!

I'll see if my Dad's digital camera has a "macro" setting. If so, I'll just borrow his camera and take some pics. I'd love to post some flies on here, alas I have no means to post them.

To quote one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite movies, "I'm your huckleberry; that's just my game"

I may go fishing tomorrow for bass and bluegill. Might be kind of a "coldwater" trip though as it has been kind of cold down here. Oh what the heck, go anyway.

Kyle