Fly Tying
Inconnu

Challenge 12 Whats my tying number?

Just finished some of mine off right this minute they are going well. IHad a heck of a time getting the artistic design in my head to kinda end up on a hook. This fly might just be considered a first..... Hope that you guys like them cause my wife, Natascha says they look nice.

Happy Tying guys I'm off to bed. By the way Kerry Ifound a nice little fly for you.

Cheers

Jon

I've got the hard, time-consuming stuff done, and will get the final elements tied in so I can get them out on time.

Bill

lol, no I'm gonna keep the kitten put away for now. he's keeping the guys in line at work right now, lol.

Thanks for the update guys! VTFLYHACK your package arrived safely. You folks are going to be amazed at his little streamers, they are great! So far the flies are looking way cool! :)

YES!!!! They made it. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I had one of those bad feelings in my gut when I left the post office. I have been driving my wife crazy with the what Ifs. My day is made. :yahoo: I can't wait to see what others have come up with :headbang: THANKS

Vtflyhack

No worries Pelhament. They don't have to be cosmetically beautiful, just a good makeshift fly. Everything that comes in is going to be great.

I had a young fellow back a few swaps, I sent a shoe brush to. He was horrified, but came up with some pretty fair cased caddis, not pretty but functional, that is what this is all about. :)

Kerry: Mine went out today via airmail. Am looking forward to seeing what people had to work with, and what they came up with! At the appropriate time I'll figure out how to post a photo of the raw materials I received and the "pattern" that resulted. It was great fun, although I suspect that I got off easy on my materials.

Bill

Kerry, There was a mix up at the post office and my flies got mailed back to me. I will send them again Monday via Air Mail, probobly next day. Sorry for the delay, I don't know what they were thanking at the post office.

I don't know what is with the Postal service on both sides of the border, it has been wierd since Christmas. No problem though. :)

Flies should be in the mail folks.....I'll let it go until Monday the 27. I need to hear from everyone, one way or another so I know what is coming. Hope you all had fun....Kerry

Hi All,

My flies missed shipping on monday but they will be at kerry's place by wed.

Sorry about any confusion

jon

\