Fly Tying
Inconnu

Challenge 12 Whats my tying number?

Okay so here is the deal. I'm not sure if there are many of you who want to try this again or for the first time, but if I am going to do it, I have to do it now.

This scenerio is a little different and there is some small control in what you will receive and what species you will tie for....okay slight but it may give you a sense of security :devil: or not.....

You are given the numbers 1 through to 10. That is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. The person wishing to tie in this challenge will first of all reply with "I'm in," then you will PM me with your mailing address and these numbers re-organized in a different order (ex: 3,2,6,7,1,5,10,9,4,8.)

This will dictate the envelope I send and the fish species you will tie for. I CAN ONLY TAKE 10 TYERS BESIDES MYSELF. My apologies for yelling, but it is for my benefit, I have a hard time turning you guys away when the inn is full.

The swap will close either by Feb.09/07 or when it is full. Either way, on Feb09 I will mail all envelopes out. They will be thin enough to go first class so I am going to give them 9 working days to get to you. That means as of Feb.25/07 you will have exactly 28 days to tie 10 flies. This in turn means you will be dropping them in the mail on March 25/07. If you can send them by air so much the better.

NOTIFY me when they are in the mail. Please enclose an international coupon from the post office, I will take care of an envelope to return them in. If you have to send cash please send $3.00 in U.S. money with the package. If there is not sufficient postage I cannot send your flies back :( .

Let's see what else....only the materials sent may be used, though again you get to pick thread and hook as well as head cement. Please holler at me if you have any questions..... :) :devil: :) :devil:

1) Inconnu

2) billb....received flies :)

3) Jon G........Received flies :)

4) Chrisfish....received his flies :)

5) Sage8wt....Received flies! :)

6) Jereme.....received flies :)

7) Ashley.....received flies :)

8) Day5....received flies :)

9) vtflyhack....received flies :)

10) Pelhament....received flies :)

11) Bryan.........received flies!

SWAP IS FULL! :)

I had promised a spot to billb some time ago so I have put him down. Yeesh! I'm breaking my own rules already! I'm going to run for government!! :D

Inconnu: Thanks -- I'm definitely in! Have been looking forward to this. Will PM you right off with the number sequence.

Bill

Good Evening Kerry,

I thoroughly enjoyed your last challenge swap and would love to particpate again. I'm inif you'll have me

Cheers

Jon

P.S. thanks for a firm time line

Welcome guys! Hey Sage it will be good to have you aboard! Pleas follow through with the instructions for sending me a PM so I can decide your fate :devil: