Fly Tying
Gooseberry

Hatches Magazine

I hope I'm not being a pain in the ---, but I haven't received my Hatches Magazine here in Central, PA. Is there someway to make sure that my money for the subscritpion was received? I bought it through Google on June 11, 2007. If it's in the mail please ignore this thread.

Thanks,

Anxious in PA

All of the orders will be shipped out by the end of this week, they are being shipped in the order they were received. Thanks for your patience.

I've been racing home to see if mine has arrived, yet. I ordered rather late, so it's understandable that I don't have it, yet.

Will - do you have more that can be ordered? I should get some as gifts, TU auction items, etc.

:P Got mine. WOW! Great pixs, even greater articles. Even though I don't (yet) tie classics, the one on marrying wings is fantastic. Really enjoyed the one on dubbing also; and the one by Chris on deer hair was great, and ...............Hell, I loved the whole thing! Am already looking forward to getting the next issue.

If you haven't received yours yet, hang on. It's well worth the wait. :yahoo: :headbang:

For you guys that have already received your copy, on what date did you place your order? You should have received a confirmation email on the date that you placed your order. Just curious if my copy should be arriving soon.

Thanks,

Steve.

Usually when you subscribe to a magazine it takes over 2 months to get your first issue. Will is giving you guys a killer magazine at a great price and is handleing the shipping in the order they were placed so let's cut him some slack. A couple weeks is not even close to being "slow" on something like this. If you wanted your copy sooner then you probably should have pre ordered sooner.

Yeah... I stupidly kept putting off making the order and so am near the end of the list.

It'll get here when it gets here and that's A-OK with me!

i spoke to will a couple of nights ago and he is really working over time to get all these magazines out to the subsrcibers. not an easy task but he's pulling it off which is extrodianry in itself. will deserves a round of applause because the magazine has a wealth of information thats is avalible to beginners and pros alike. it's an incredible accomplishment when you understand what was involved and detication by him and a few others to bring this publication to the members of this forum and the world. thanks will

Bud