Fly Tying
3FL2

Who's your GOD Of Fly tying?

Ernest Schweibert , Lefty Kreh.. Who is the best of the best of the Fly tying world?

Who is your Fly tying Idol????

there are many good tiers in the world. but the ones that we should look up to are the one's willing to help anyone out. especialy the kids. the ones who donate there time, materials and knowledge should be the ones looked up to.

we have some wonderful tyer rivaling any I have seen anywhere particpating here at the site. From a production standpoint I agree AK is tops for me. For innovation I am a huge Kevin Feenstra and Ken Morrish fan.

My fly tying role model is my great uncle otto. For so many reasons! Everytime we hang out he tells me about my grandfather that died before I was born. He tied too!

-p

I do not think Ill ever anointe any mortal God.

+1

There are a lot of great tyers and great artists out there.

I enjoy A.K Best videos. I like the personality and attitude of him while he ties, very humble approach. I especially like it when he says, "Let's see if we can get lucky." I'm thinking, "Yea right A.K, you've tied 999,999,999 x 10 to the 2nd power flies, there's nothing lucky about it!" I have to also say that F.T.F very own Graham is pretty damb talented as well. His realistic patterns are fantastic- for lack of a better word. I enjoy viewing his flies and wondering how he did that.

I agree that there are many talented tiers out there and I would'nt call them gods either. Just a few people who's work you see and make you say, "Hey, someday I hope I'm that good"