Fly Tying
Claudia

Flies from the vice.

Rocky, I haven't kept up with the classic forum like I would like, but it's amazing to see how your skills have developed. Truly amazing!

Rocky,

Those flies are fantastic, really beautiful work. Glad to see your back at the bench.

And your portable tying station is totally sick, I'll have to get me one of those.

Hillbilly great clouser bass will love that. often wondered about clousers for steelhead. So far i have $300 into my tying trailer every thing works in it inc. the fridge for my beer

Rocky

The tying trailer is so cool. I need one cause the wife wouldn't walk that far to bug me, Sweet idea. :headbang:

the trailer is sick! love the stickers!

If you have any to donate send em my way i wont to fill it up. I have taken it on 2 fishing trips i call it the fly fishing billboard on wheels so i need more stickers. o and a couple of fly's from today Sir Argus And the Wing Man

post-22268-1273607473_thumb.jpg

post-22268-1273607490_thumb.jpg

Here are my most recent ties. The eyes on the popper were painted by my 9 year old sister. there not bad for her.

the pencil has stick on's so theres no error there! LOL I almost caught a BIG bass on the pencil.

My first Stippled attempt

post-25611-1273610235_thumb.jpg

post-25611-1273610277_thumb.jpg

post-25611-1273610330_thumb.jpg

Here are my most recent ties. The eyes on the popper were painted by my 9 year old sister. there not bad for her.

the pencil has stick on's so theres no error there! LOL I almost caught a BIG bass on the pencil.

Very nice work on them popers and trout fly i like them

Rocky

My first attempt at marrying feathers...I kept it simple, but other than the wing placement, I think it turned out OK.

post-24279-1273637120_thumb.jpg

What to do with stray feathers on the bench. I'm looking forward to getting this one wet.

post-24279-1273637136_thumb.jpg

Then I started playing with a piece of EZ Body. The first one was OK, but dull.

post-24279-1273637148_thumb.jpg

I thought it might look better with gills...

post-24279-1273637155_thumb.jpg

Then I thought it should sink faster, so I added some glass beads.

post-24279-1273637163_thumb.jpg

My first attempt at marrying feathers...I kept it simple, but other than the wing placement, I think it turned out OK.

post-24279-1273637120_thumb.jpg

What to do with stray feathers on the bench. I'm looking forward to getting this one wet.

post-24279-1273637136_thumb.jpg

Then I started playing with a piece of EZ Body. The first one was OK, but dull.

post-24279-1273637148_thumb.jpg

I thought it might look better with gills...

post-24279-1273637155_thumb.jpg

Then I thought it should sink faster, so I added some glass beads.

post-24279-1273637163_thumb.jpg

Very nice i like the minnows and the wing on the dry is sweet

Rocky

If you have any to donate send em my way i wont to fill it up. I have taken it on 2 fishing trips i call it the fly fishing billboard on wheels so i need more stickers. o and a couple of fly's from today Sir Argus And the Wing Man

will see what i can do. i just got a job at a fly shop so i will see if i can grab some stickers. i might be able to get a dsfk but no promises.

will see what i can do. i just got a job at a fly shop so i will see if i can grab some stickers. i might be able to get a dsfk but no promises.

cool