Fly Tying
Flyfisher13

Let's mix it up swap

Mine will be going out Wed. morning. Took my youngest (8 yrs. old) granddaughter fishing Sat. afternoon for her birthday. We were flyfishing at a small pond. My first time fishing this year & her first time flyfishing. We had a great time. I taught her what to do after the cast. Then I would cast & handed her the flyrod. These are just some of the fish. All told about six bass & 15 bluegills. Most of the bluegills were in the 8-9 in range. Great fun on my 6-wt & most of them caught on the fly I'm sending even the bass.

Steve

post-20826-1243908404_thumb.jpg

post-20826-1243908459_thumb.jpg

post-20826-1243908491_thumb.jpg

Sorry guys I haven't been on the computer for a couple of days. We have had a lot going on the last few weeks. The kids had different school activities to end the school year, we had a few trips we have made to visit family, and had a few follow-up doctor appointment along with work.

When I got home on Saturday around midnight I thought it was Christmas at my mailbox, I had three packages of flies in there. They look great. Thanks Rich5665, smalltownfish..., and jared sartini I have received your flies. I have sent addies to others this morning. Thanks everyone.

Great I will be watching the mail :bugeyes: The deadline will be here really soon. I will have the rest of the streamers tied tonight for our swap. The flies that I have received are all great. I have provided addy to some of you and if you still need the address just let me know. Thanks everyone.

Mine will be going out Wed. morning. Took my youngest (8 yrs. old) granddaughter fishing Sat. afternoon for her birthday. We were flyfishing at a small pond. My first time fishing this year & her first time flyfishing. We had a great time. I taught her what to do after the cast. Then I would cast & handed her the flyrod. These are just some of the fish. All told about six bass & 15 bluegills. Most of the bluegills were in the 8-9 in range. Great fun on my 6-wt & most of them caught on the fly I'm sending even the bass.

Steve

Steve,

Those are some nice fish. You are right gills that size are lots of fun on a 6wt but they are really fun on a 4/5wt. We caught some 10inch redear last week that was lots of fun the kids really enjoyed it and we kept a few for the kids to eat and they were really good I think I got one small piece. Look forward to seeing those flies. Good luck with the fishies.

Flies are in the mail! Express mailed them so you WILL get them by the deadline. Flies have been done since last week, just couldn't get to the Post Office with my busy work schedule this past week.

Thanks for the update everyone. I have received two more packages in the last two days. Fishingbobnelson and bassbugn great looking flies. I have a few more to receive which I think are on their way in the mail. Thanks everyone.

Sorry guys I haven't been on the computer for a couple of days. We have had a lot going on the last few weeks. The kids had different school activities to end the school year, we had a few trips we have made to visit family, and had a few follow-up doctor appointment along with work.

When I got home on Saturday around midnight I thought it was Christmas at my mailbox, I had three packages of flies in there. They look great. Thanks Rich5665, smalltownfish..., and jared sartini I have received your flies. I have sent addies to others this morning. Thanks everyone.

Your welcome. :D

P.S Did you get the clouser I sent as an extra? :unsure:

Begging for forgiveness :down: :down:

Finally got to the P.O. and mailed them Priority.

Please accept my apologies for holding everything up.

Thanks,

Min

Begging for forgiveness :down: :down:

Finally got to the P.O. and mailed them Priority.

Please accept my apologies for holding everything up.

Thanks,

Min

Apologies accepted. I couldn't remember if I had sent you the addy or not. I should get your flies the next couple of days. Thanks.

I got back late tonight from a short hunting trip we took our son on and it was like Christmas in the mailbox I had two more packages of flies. They look great. We have lots of talent out there. Thanks spike and daveman I have both your flies. I like a few more packages and I will sort them and get these wonderful flies back out to everyone.

Also I did receive the clouser from smalltown.... it was great. Thanks a lot.

I have received all except one batch of flies and they have been on there way priority mail for the last few days just haven't reached my doorstep yet. As soon as I receive them I will get everyone their box of flies shipped out. These are some great flies lots of great talent in our swap. Hopefully they will be in the mail to everyone by the middle of next week. Thanks to everyone who participated. :thumbup: