Fly Tying
bentflyrod

SECRET SANTA SWAP 2009!!!!!!!!!&#3

I finally got to sit down after cooking all day. I opened up a great set of flies from John R.. Thank-you very much and thank-you BFR once again.

Horseshoe,

You're welcome and enjoy... I had fun with this swap!

Now for my secret Santa:

I had a really nice gift from OLD HAT, nice set of flies, fly box and a knot tool to make tapered leaders! Thanks so much!

Thanks All and BFR for another great Santa swap!

Tom

I just got back from a week in Florida. I recieved a very nice set of flies from vtflyhack in a sweet wooden box. Thank you John!

Thanks everyone! This has been a great swap and I have enjoyed running it.

As far as I know there was only one person who did not receive a present. 2bonthewater, let me know if it comes today. If not I will get a belated secret santa present to you.

Yes, I waited to open my presents! I had one from vtflyhack and DavidR. And they were awesome. Thanks guys. I do want to post a pic of vtflyhacks. John, you are so talented. Once I figure out my new camera I will post a picture.

BFR

Spent the Holiday with friends in Pa......just opened a sweet set of emergers from AF Tier....will definitely put them to use :headbang:

Santa brought me some sweet flies and box from Steve aka flytryer. I'm thinking steelies with the bead heads.

Thank you FT.

Later...

Opened up a great selection of Day5 specials this morning. I will be definitely be putting those bad boys to use. Thanks, a Merry Christmas indeed.

Salty, thanks for the comments, I sure hope you can put those flies to use.

Thanks for hosting BFR and Merry Christmas to you.

cencalfly

Im glad to hear that cen-cali bass will meet there match this spring! :headbang:

ATTENTION!!!!ATTENTION!!!!

Package delivery update!!! A package came in from central California today and it was awesome. cencalfly, thank you very much. The flies are awesome. I have never seen the soft case like that. I like it! And I will tell you how I like the video.

Have a safe and happy new year.

BFR

opened a great looking set of flies from Flygirl. thank you very much & I look forward to fishing with them in the spring & summer.

Bigdewey, glad you liked them & good luck.

GREAT SWAP

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Steve

Santa brought me some sweet flies and box from Steve aka flytryer. I'm thinking steelies with the bead heads.

Thank you FT.

Later...

Glad you like them, let us know if they do any damage with the steelies.

Steve

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

i got a great set of flies from tyrite.

Thanks atroutbum2 I am glad you enjoy them! Now I can just hope that they bring in lots of big FISH!

Thanks tyrite