Fly Tying
Guest Big E

"Surprise Me" Swap

Guest Big E

Rcvd flies from Dart and Chollo. Nice job guys. Dart, you had a very difficult material and I think you blazed through. Can't wait to try them out. I really like the looks of the mylar but I've never tied anything with it. You've definately given me some ideas. Thanks also for the extras. Can't wait to try this out.

We've got two stragglers...well three actually...the third one is me. I'm still unpacking and sorting out my flytying room. I'm going to sit down this long weekend and get some flies knocked out. I'll be able to get to the post office this coming Friday so hopefully everyone will have theirs in on time.

E

Guest Big E

Rcvd flies from everyone now. Thanks everyone for getting them to me. Will get pics up within a couple days.

Guest Big E

Flies went out in the mail today. Sorry no pics, couldn't find my camera after unpacking it.

Thanks again for a great swap.

Got my flies today. Thanks everyone. If I had known they would get to their destination in 2 days, I could have saved some serious bank in overnighting them FedEx. : /

Thanks for hosting BigE... just in time for my 2nd fishing outing of the YEAR this coming weekend.

While my Altoid's box was crushed, the wonderful flies inside arrived today in ready to fish condition. Thanks to everyone for the great ties. And thanks again to Big E for hosting this original and challenging swap. :D

My box arrived today and I was blown away by the creativity and skill evident in these flys! Thanks all for some really cool patterns and special thanks to BigE for hosting and for having such a great idea for a swap.

Mike.

Interesting that PA and NJ got theirs but nothing for me in MD...maybe today

That is interesting... one swap i was in someone 30mins away from me got theirs 2 days earlier than me.

Interesting that PA and NJ got theirs but nothing for me in MD...maybe today

That is interesting... one swap i was in someone 30mins away from me got theirs 2 days earlier than me.

And nothing today.....

Got mine today. Ive been out of town for the last week. It was a nice supprise to find these flys mixed in with all the bills. Thanks for hosting Big E!