Fly Tying
Andreas Lestander

Griffith's Gnat

Nice tie and I have never seen that technique. Thanks for shareing.

Very cool, basically like a dubbing loop without the loop! And for not being your primary language, I thought you were very clear and easy to follow. Good video. This is one of my go-to patterns for low water small stream trout in sizes 20 and 22. Fish have a hard time resisting this dry.

Good job, Andreas. I've never seen that technique of wrapping the hackle around the herl. Your English is excellent.

Bruce

Great video. Excellent tips and instructions. You have no reason to be doubting or feeling uncomfortable with your English. You are very easy to listen to. Thanks for sharing.

Great video. That technique can't help but to be durable and you probably can easily knock them out that way in under 5 min a fly!

I tied some following your video. Really sweet. It made making some 18 size ones last night really easy. I did drop down to just one peacock herl for the 18 and followed your instructions and they came out great. Keep the videos coming... :-)

Hadn't come across this video earlier. Thanks Charlie for bumping it up. The herl and thread I do often, hadn't thought to include the hackle there too.