Fly Tying

Fly Tying Bench - sqlscripter

Here is the fly tying and cabinet work area my friend Chuck and I built, first we framed the room ect...then went into the cabinet building, staining and assembly process. Finally finished and the wall opposite this long wall will be the fly rod building cabinets and work table. This is mostly oak used. The woirk table is from 8 quarter solid oak glued, planned and stain.

img50ef058c0973e.jpg

img50ef058cb09f5.jpg

img50ef058d6298c.jpg

img50ef058e1656b.jpg

img50ef058ec321a.jpg

View the full article

I am currently just building my fly tying area in my shop so I was looking for ideas and saw this!

After seeing this I may just give up! everything I will put together will look like a cardboard box after this!

Wow my wife would kill me if she saw I had that many rods ...very nice wood working skills.

WOW...WOW..WOW...You fellows have some awesome wood working skills indeed....GREAT JOB...A wonderful man cave indeed!!!!

I want to see it when you get it all arranged and covered with feathers and thread and stuff. Right now it's too pretty. :-)

Unbelievable. Fantastic setup. I wish I could even consider something like that but my tying room is also our spare bedroom and ssewing room. You have the nicest setup I've ever seen. Let's see some more pics as you load it up and get ready to tie that first fly on it.