Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas Swap

I received a package of great looking caddis flies this evening. Thanks for the nice ties, and thank you for hosting fishingbobnelson!

Bob the bugs have landed, thought for sure my refusing to chisel out the path for the postman had got them "returned to sender". Great flies everyone...now I have a lot of sweet flies to copy! Don't worry Horseshoes, if mine are here yours will be soon....

Murray

Picked up my box of flies yesterday from fishingbob himself (good to live close to the swapmeister). Great set! I told Bob all I had to do was take this set wherever I go, and I'll be set. Thanks Bob and thanks to all tiers!

Bob the bugs have landed, thought for sure my refusing to chisel out the path for the postman had got them "returned to sender". Great flies everyone...now I have a lot of sweet flies to copy! Don't worry Horseshoes, if mine are here yours will be soon....

Murray

They must feel sorry for you folks on that side of the causeway, I can't for the life of me figure out how you always get them first. unsure.png

Hey... Your flies came, all of them. Didn't even need to make tea. Lol

A great set of flies everyone, a sure bet in my neck of the woods.