Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bertgwen

Essence of the Pheasant Tail Swap

No problem, glad to have you.

robert

I'd like to join if you will have me. Instead of a inspired by pattern I would like to tie the fly as it was dressed by Mr. Sawyer himself.

I have had mine ready for 2 days now but have been busy as heck at work, will do my best to get them out by end of day on saturday. I threw some extras in there for you, 1 of them is a size 26 brassie so make sure it doesnt fall out when you open the altoids tin. Thx for hosting

Three great sets of flies arrived last night. Now for the life of me I can't remember whose they were. I'll update the forst post tonight. Keep them coming.

robert

I completely forgot about updating the original post last night. Youth turkey season is this weekend in Wisconsin. Been going crazy trying to ensure an enjoyable hunt. Hoping to get my son his first turkey, then my daughter hers in a couple of weeks. Will be away from the computer until Monday, unless we happen to get lucky....

robert

I just checked the tracking on the flies sent out on yesterday and they have an estimated delivery for Saturday. Sorry for them being a day late.

Thanks for the update Tim. Two more great sets arrived yesterday, davidhe and djtrout. That leaves Shmang with the only set unaccounted for. Shmang, please let me know the status. Would like to get this wrapped up quickly.

robert

No new flies arrived over the weekend, looks like the last two sets are on the way. Will get them turned around and back out asap once they arrive.

robert