Fly Tying
artimus001

holy Zonkers Batman!!!

Got no idea what paypal is? Do you accept euros?

Adam go to paypal.com and it will fill you in on all the details. It works world wide (as far as I can tell). It doesn't cost you anything as a sender and is fool proof and a truly safe way to make payments.

Got no idea what paypal is? Do you accept euros?

PayPal is a online program? that allows people to send money electronically from one person to the other. it also has a built in currency converter. https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/home

An IRC (international return certificate) can be purchased from your post office, and cashed here in Canada to cover return postage. in the end if need be, cash works (my least favourite option)

I can vouch for PayPal, it is a very safe way to conduct business. I used PayPal for years and never have had any issues !

artimus001,

Quick question...May we tied the same fly as someone else or would you prefer us to all gave something different?

no two flies from two different tyers will ever be the same. i think that the Clouser swap is a great example of this.

i feel that the true essence of a swap is in the exchanging and sharing of our creations, not the finished product.

I'm in if i can make a mostly green micro pike fly, by micro i mean 3" & you'll get the least favourite option! I'm old school, can see if forex has some Canadian money? Worst case US!

Cool! Get to go to the fly shop next week, need hooks, don't have enough of anything in the same size! Dude, you spelt my name wrong!

Artimus, thanks for letting me in, and Vicrider and Add147, thanks for the votes of confidence. :) I'm stoked to be back in the swapping game.

Artimus....

If you are still one short let me know, and I can tie up something for you.

With 10 in already how about a date to shoot for. I do too much of this stuff and have to keep track of them all or I'll forget one and go on someone's Blacklist.

With 10 in already how about a date to shoot for. I do too much of this stuff and have to keep track of them all or I'll forget one and go on someone's Blacklist.

We'll shoot for the first of July. that gives everyone a month and a bit. this way i can turn them around with plenty of time to get them wet.

hopeful the other two slots will fill up once everyone gets home from the long weekend.