Fly Tying
netabrookie

Safety Pin Swap

Another fine looking set of safety pins arrived today from Riff. I will tag them for you. Thanks a bunch for the extras.

The 30th of November is fast approaching...

There was another package waiting in my mailbox today. Pica has tied some very nice little brown trout on safety pins for us.

Since Monday is the due date and we haven't heard anything from four of our fellow swappers I sent them all a pm to find out what is going on. There is always the possibility that there will be four packages in my mailbox when I get in from work Monday evening so I guess we will have to wait and see. Thanks to the swappers that have honored the due date and hopefully the mailbox will have a few more arriving on time.

A nice looking box of safety pins from Add147 showed up today. I also got a pm from djtrout stating that his were on their way. Still no response from the other two. The soonest that I can mail these back to everyone will be Friday afternoon or Saturday morning because of work.

All, my apologies for holding things up. I'm just up the road a little from Netabrookie here in VA; flies were tied up and ready to go last week but I didn't realize I needed an address, so I just got them off today (turns out I had his address from a previous swap but didn't realize it). I hope the others will respond quickly.

This was fun, thanks for hosting.

Good deal!!! I enjoyed this swap...Gave me ideas for some Christmas presents! Nothing like a homemade gift for the season!!!! LOL

i hate to do this......... i will not be able submit flies for this swap. my new job is eating all my time; and i've barely have had time to fart, let alone tie flies.

my humblest apologies.

i hate to do this......... i will not be able submit flies for this swap. my new job is eating all my time; and i've barely have had time to fart, let alone tie flies.

my humblest apologies.

if you guys will have me I can fill artimus001's spot I can have the pins tied and out in two days!

... my new job is eating all my time; and i've barely have had time to fart ...

Well, Artimus ... care for a visit? If you don't have time to fart, now would be a good time to meet, I think.

Just joking.

Well folks, since artimus dropped out and josephcsylvia wants to replace him i will leave the decision up to you. PJ2 might be a bit upset after stating that the pins will be sent overnight delivery. It will mean that I probably wont be able to send them back until Dec. 11 or Dec. 12 because I work ten hour days Monday through Thursday and usually a half day or so on Fridays.

Well folks, since artimus dropped out and josephcsylvia wants to replace him i will leave the decision up to you. PJ2 might be a bit upset after stating that the pins will be sent overnight delivery. It will mean that I probably wont be able to send them back until Dec. 11 or Dec. 12 because I work ten hour days Monday through Thursday and usually a half day or so on Fridays.

I could have them tied tomorrow night out thursday if you all will let me

I'll go with whichever the swapmaster is willing to support since you have coordinate everything. I don't care either way.