Fly Tying
PJ2

Salt water skills

My Bad fellas, been working like a dog. I have flys ready to go and in the mail as of today. I don't always get on to the site especially since this is the busy season for me. I hope everyone will be patient they are on their way.

I don't get it either Flats. Them down under people suffer from some delusional idea they talk the King's English.

Just so everyone is clear this has been a great swap. From what was shipped out EVERYONE is going to be happy. Not only did we have tiers from three corners of the continental US but we also had two international tiers, one from Australia and another from Finland. There were extras sent that I dispersed amongst the group and as an added bonus everyone got a thank you fly which I tried to guess would work in your area, from me. Thanks guys for being patient.

On another note: I'm glad to see our good friend Josephcsylvia is back in the house. Its crazy how life just happens and when quality people seem to disappear there is always best wishes being sent, or a pm to just say " hey, you O.K.?" it's happened to me, and I can honestly say that for the most part the people of this venue are far better than most people I encounter each day. I look forward to swapping with you guys again and the final last comment will be this: I was going to continue this swap with a squid pattern as the last swap for this group, but I thought of a better Idea IF there is an interest. How about we send the fly we use as our favorite for what we target. The tier will send the fly and toe tag it for the species he targets. It doesn't matter if we have 6 or 12 tiers. All are welcome and any level accepted. or we could end it on this last tie. what say youse?

Flats

You can not get any better if you don't try !! All the swaps I have been in I have never tied the pattern it just takes a little research and try tying it nobody going to say anything as long as you tried ..

Steve-stabgnid

Guys read the long comment I made... I said for the last one we could tie the fly we use the most for the species we target.....its not a squid fly, unless thats what you use... Adam: we will miss you, thanks for all your hard work. hope to swap with you again some time.