Fly Tying
add147

2nd Annual Large Mouth / Small Mouth Bass - As long as it floats swap

Last set of flies are in! Give me a bit for get them separated, pictures taken, and I will get them out. Thank you to everyone for participating!!!! There are some darn good flies with this swap. Have a great week-end.

I have not forgotten everyone! Sorry but I have been working late every evening this week. I most definitely will get the pictures taken, posted, and mail out first thing Monday morning. I apologize for running behind but this week has been hectic. I am so ready for my vacation!!!

No worries here add. Thanks for letting me in my first swap. I hope mine were up to par. They may not be show stoppers but they will catch a bass or 2.

Ok everyone I have sorted out all the flies and they will be mailed out tomorrow morning. I must say there are a darn AWESOME files in this swap indeed I think. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank each and everyone of you who participated in this swap. Also to those of you that sent extras THANK YOU and some of you sent more than just a few extras so double THANK YOU!!! I hope everyone catches a big ole bass with these since cooler weather is coming up. Till next year's swap...Once again thank you for participating!

carpflyguy_zpsomkfxioq.jpg

vicente_zpsougqdnol.jpg

bassbugn_zps3uomvunw.jpg

dorado_zpsyfdheeer.jpg

richmc_zpstctmi2mx.jpg

jjs89yj_zpskyljuxxh.jpg

fishinorhuntin_zpspq9rhvxm.jpg

mandog_zps1verc8i9.jpg

fisherboy0301_zpsgt44b7is.jpg

crackleback_zpseonp5exx.jpg

add147_zpsya8xwgb9.jpg

caloosa%20bug_zps2ot5caw8.jpg

bentwing_zpsog5imfly.jpg

Guest rich mc

on my popper its not your normal sili legs its a new silicone rope called spikeez from michaels craft store . it sure pushes water nice assortment of flies guys thanks rich mc

Great Looking Flies! Can't wait to get these flies and try them all out! Got a great lake a mile from my house where the Bass and Chain Pickerel are hitting top water now. Hopefully more Bass the Pickerel, wouldn't want these to get torn up!

nice looking flies everyone...looking forward to fishing them this weekend.

thanks for hosting Adam.