Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bellevue.chartreuse.trout

Did FTF Go Down For a Few Days or...

Thank heavens this site is back up and running again... I value it highly since most of the knowledge here is outside my usual venues (just another saltwater guy looking through the window...).

I have lost one or two other places I valued over the years - and it's like losing an old friend (and No, I'm not including Photobucket at all...).

Mogup.... collusion??? Naaaa, I really don't want to open THAT can of worms! lol

BCT

post-59483-0-73759900-1516070762_thumb.jpeg

Glad to have the forum back up, Thanks SmallieHunter, you keep some us older guys from getting in trouble on the internet.

the Great FTF Outage of 2018 drove Shadow du Loup to commit Pillowcide...

CDrP1elsRDK0GHMn68mpgQ_zpspwgzsmf7.jpg

her guilt and remorse offsets the crime...

HoYIHpqMQzS4JaROUzKCEg_zpssaatwkhu.jpg

Good Girl...

Soldier on...!

dpCI14eaQLeBEOlSnlzyw_zpsmh3qbmk5.jpg

I survived the Jones (withdrawals) but it was tough.... way behind on stuff to post. Don't realize how you miss something till its gone! Kudos to Steeldrifter, Smallhunter, whoever!

Anydody do a Royal Coachman Nymph yet? Meanwhile back to the forum which is already (back) in progress....

Disco and Gurgler shrimps....

IMG_2410.jpg

The time away was good, yes I may not post a lot but I do check in and browse quite a bit here. Anyway, it gave me time to build an airbrush spray booth. Also to create, within Pianoteq software, two new instrument mods for my digital piano, one a C Bechstein 1899 version , the other a D4 Steinway Classic ( the Steinway sounds very much like my real grand piano and the Bechstein just rich). Between the site being down and the rod blank I ordered came in a damaged tube that cracked the butt section and had to go back, my mind was just off fly tying and fishing all together over the weekend.

I still can't log into my account at greencaddis The sight does not recognize my password & when I try to reset it, the message comes back as an error. Tried to make new account but that comes up as someone already having that email address ( that would be me ) I have contacted them numerous times about the problem, leave my email & phone number, no response. Getting frustrated after two weeks of trying. Any ideas?

I still can't log into my account at greencaddis The sight does not recognize my password & when I try to reset it, the message comes back as an error. Tried to make new account but that comes up as someone already having that email address ( that would be me ) I have contacted them numerous times about the problem, leave my email & phone number, no response. Getting frustrated after two weeks of trying. Any ideas?

Someone else is having a similar issue, not sure why it is only a couple people that are having that problem. I emailed Will about the other member Friday so probably be Monday before he gets back to me but I'll tryin find out what is going on for you guys.

Did you not read my reply above??

Plus if it is your green caddis account, that has nothing at all to do with me. That is a fly gear business that Smalliehunter owns and I am not affiliated with that at all.

Thanks Steel drifter for contacting Will. I sure hope I can get this resolved. If Smalliehunter can help in someway I would appreciate any help from anyone. Thanks everyone