Fly Tying
vicrider

Time for Secret Santa Christmas Swap Planning

Hate to say it but I have to drop out. Just too much going on right now. Can't find the time to tie and don't see things easing up for quite a while.

Okay David. Hate to see you drop but sometimes life gets in the way of our plans.

Woodenlegs, got the postage.

Camo guy and gal, will look forward to your offerings.

Little Dave, your package arrived in timely fashion and looking good except for one bug next to a crab that looks kind of sickly. Did it fall apart on the way over or is it supposed to look like that? Otherwise looking great and maybe that is legit fly as is, just unusual.

Can't remember mate. If there are plenty in the box, just get rid of it. Or send me a photo if possible?

Very nice packages today from wm4w and Mainard. Things are looking great this year. Smaller crowd but great quality.

I’m on R & R, primarily for my sweet wife, but I brought along a few things and hope to do some tying. The goal is to get them in on time. I will do my best. Vic, I’ll be in touch.

BB

If it's not to late i would like to join in on this swap.. Had forgotten all about it and don't get in as often as i used to..Salmon and Steelies are my game and they will be the flies i tie for if ok??

Sounds great Will. You're in their should be a nice swap in that category. Thanks for jumping in.

Nick

Tried to get mine out today but the post office celebrates Ventrans day on a Monday and the self-service machine was broken out of service.

Out tomorrow