Fly Tying
vicrider

Time for Secret Santa Christmas Swap Planning

Mine arrived yesterday my wife put it up till Christmas eve .. Can not wait to see somebody work ...

Steve-stabgnid

The worst part of Christmas is waiting for this present....

Will let you know when they arrive.

Dang Dave. Saw your post and hoped that meant it was in house. Hopefully this won't take 3 months like that one package did. I'm pretty sure yours should be the last one left but will have to check tracking on Will to see if it made it okay. Otherwise this year looks pretty good and I feel better overall about the sorting and routing and book keeping. I can now actually tell anyone where theirs went if someone doesn't check in. I do feel guilty in not getting pictures this year but things for me didn't go all that well and happy just to get sorting all done okay. Hope some people get pictures of their prize since this was a year of quality all around.

It's all good man. You do a fantastic job and I really appreciate what you do for this one in particular. We still have a couple of mail days left before Christmas but the mail does slow down a little at this time.

My money is it arriving before an order I placed nearly 5 weeks ago... hasn't even left store yet... still waiting for colours to come... even if it's a brilliant dubbing mix I doubt I'll go through them again.

And my little package from santa arrived....

Thanks everyone! Especially you Nick.

Great to hear Dave. Looks like everybody's gift is in house. I repeat that I didn't get pictures this year so anyone who can do pictures might be nice if you could get a shot and post it with your thank you. Heard from everybody but Will and his tracking # shows his is delivered. Went pretty well this year and all of the boxes were great this year.

Thanks to all of you for making this a fun swap that I enjoy doing and seeing the results.

Nick

Christmas eve so first present opened... many thanks to WM4W and to you too Vicrider for the lovely sets of flies. And to everyone who provided stocking fillers! Christmas. Made.

post-22241-0-24368300-1545651657_thumb.jpg

post-22241-0-72750900-1545651698_thumb.jpg

Im going to open mine too then.

I just got out of the hospital two days ago from a massive heart attack..Didnt know if I was gonna be around to open mine.

Christmas eve so first present opened... many thanks to WM4W and to you too Vicrider for the lovely sets of flies. And to everyone who provided stocking fillers! Christmas. Made.

20181224_213240.jpg

20181224_213031.jpg

Glad you like them! Mostly redfish flies so hopefully you have something down there that will eat them. Merry Christmas and I'll get to open my box later tonight

Mike,

Glad to hear you caught it in time. You have many, many more bass that need to be caught. Keep us posted how your recovery goes and we want to see more pictures of you with fish.

Tom

OH Mike, that's scary. Glad to see you passed the first hurdle and hope meds and health program gives you that time to use many more of those great flies you tie.