Fly Tying
breambuster

Classic Dry Fly Round Of The Well-Stocked Fly Box

Looks like there's a few hairwings already, so I'll be tying up some Henryville Specials.

BB, I will do a Blue Quill Variant, with a BiVisible and/or Silver Trude for bonus pattern(s). Anyone with size requests let me know, can do #18 or larger, without getting laser eye surgery or stocking new materials. Love tying dries and I haven’t played with my small feathers lately.

Hey BB is this full or is there still a few spots left? If you have space Im in.

Pickin

Check post #1 but it looks like you should have a spot.... and, I will vote to expand the line up...the more the merrier... and no due date yet...

Hey BB is this full or is there still a few spots left? If you have space Im in.

Pickin

Check post #1 but it looks like you should have a spot.... and, I will vote to expand the line up...the more the merrier... and no due date yet...

Thanks Bud I did see the #1post and it looked like there were a few spots left however, I also saw wooden legs said he was in and not on the list so I wanted to double check. I would assume the due date on this is April 10th as the last two rounds have been on the 10th as well. Ill wait to see what BB says but thanks for the reply and vote!

Pickin

Pickin

Thanks Bud I did see the #1post and it looked like there were a few spots left however, I also saw wooden legs said he was in and not on the list so I wanted to double check. I would assume the due date on this is April 10th as the last two rounds have been on the 10th as well. Ill wait to see what BB says but thanks for the reply and vote!

Pickin

You can have my place.. if it comes down to it- I will just research and tie one of each entrants. I am in this for the challenge and to polish my skills. I don’t fish swap flies, they go to the Kenduardo Museum of Prototypes.

Ok, Guys. Sorry to be so late getting in here today. Sunday’s aren’t as busy for me as they once were, but they are still busy. Woodenlegs And Pick6ofem, you guys are both in. However, that gives us 12 swappers and the ‘meister, so I have closed the swap early because we are full. First of these swaps that has filled up which is a good thing. Means I get more practice tying Dries. I’ve always said that my value to these swaps is more as a Swapmeister than as a tyer, and that is doubly try for dries and parachutes. But, with a full swap, and several guys tying more than one pattern, you are still getting a nice set of quality flies.

I have come up with a couple of interesting ideas after parachutes, so we will probably go at least 2 more rounds after the original 4. I think you will like where we are going. Actually the ideas came from some of you with some refinements from me.

BB

I hope I have everyone updated as to the pattern you are going to tie. If I’ve missed someone, please remind me.

BB

Final due date is April 10. I will post Round 4 on April 5 and swappers in Round 3 must have their set in my hands on April 5 to sign up. When your flies are in my hands after April 5, you can sign up. Round 4 will be parachutes. You have to give me a VERY good reason for me to wait for your flies after April 10. Otherwise, you will be dropped from the swap.

BB

#16 Sierra Bright Dots finished and will hit the mail this week. Ill send a note with tracking once I have it. Thanks for hosting

Pickin