Fly Tying
breambuster

Final Round Of The Well-Stocked Fly Box Series. DLHWOI

You should've received my flies.  Let me know if there's a problem so I can tie more to get to you.

Never fear, WWKimba, we live so far off the beaten path that they have to pipe in sunlight. Really, mail seems to take an extra day to get here, but yours arrived today. They are here. All is well.

Guys, my mailbox was crammed full today. Four sets of flies arrived today. First, you’re all getting 2 flies from WWKimba. AND, in addition to that, you’re all getting a material clip from him as well. Looks like a small clothes pin for hanging clothes on the clothesline to dry. For you younger guys, ask your Granny. This is his way of thanking all of you for letting him join the swap a tad late. 

Second, we received a set from Johnw1986. Very nicely done, John. Sweet tie. Thanks.

Third, we got flies from r2732 who is a consistently good tier. If Ryan is in the group, you know you’re going to get a good fly from him,

And, last, but certainly not least, we have flies from Stabgnid. Did you see that beautiful rainbow that Niveker caught on a Stabgnid tied fly? Nuff said!

Thanks Guys. 

BB

Thanks Breambuster.  We just changed over from the Pony Express around here just before COVID hit so I understand!

Just didn't want to join late and end up being a pain!  I hate it when I'm in a boat and become the anchor!!  Can't seem to hold my breath as long in my old age!

Thanks again for this opportunity and hosting the swap.

The Pony Express arrived today with 1 of the 2 sets remaining. They still had some frost on them, having come from the far North, but other than that, they arrived in good shape. :-). Cloudy’s flies are here and there is 1 more set remaining. They should be here any day now. I will let you know.

BB

4 hours ago, Johnw1986 said:

Any update on the swap?

John, I’m trying to work through another problem. Hope to have something to report soon. My apologies. I want it done too. I need a break.

BB

I apologize for the delay. Hopefully I will have something to report in the next day or 2 at the most. John, your flies are safely with me.

BB

Well, Guys, I know it’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here. I have been trying to work through a snag that was holding things up. After discussing this with our moderator, we will just consider this a “no show” and send everyone else their flies. I just got back from the Post Office and can say that your flies are on the way. This is a great set of flies and you are going to be glad to have them. Thanks to all of you who have participated in any of the Well Stocked Fly Box series. It’s been fun and you guys are to be commended for making it work. 

Take care

BB

Got mine in the mail and they are GREAT. Thanks to BB and all for a super swap  with fantastic patterns.

Mine came today as well.  Thanks for swapping some great looking flies!  I appreciate the opportunity of participating.

Mine got in today with a bonus of a bunch of goodies for the contest. Nice haul but haven't even got a chance to check the swap flies yet but know they will be outstanding.