Fly Tying

FTF T-Shirt Fundraiser

I'm in for a 2XL with front logo Will.

I'll paypal the $$ as soon as some comes into my account.

Damian

PS> Great idea! The hats went over well. What about getting some Fly vest patches made too? just an idea.

Hey Will if I buy 2 can I have a free FTF matching hat, if not Steve said that he would pick up the cost cause I almost have 500 posts. :lol: :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great interest so far, I did speak with the company today and they said I could mix and match colors as long as I keep the same design and the same color for the design. So I will try to get a few colors together so everybody can choose whatever color(s) they want.

Thanks for the great interest so far, I did speak with the company today and they said I could mix and match colors as long as I keep the same design and the same color for the design. So I will try to get a few colors together so everybody can choose whatever color(s) they want.

And that, my diminutive friend, is why I insist on being a thorn in your pale white arse.

:P

Fischemanus Maximus

Looks like you'll make the quota just by reading the 1st page. Unless I missed some bad news I'd like 2

I was looking at the design, and the "uniting fly tiers" tag line made me ponder what else could be done, and the ubiquitous Al's standard closing of "Good Luck and Tight Lines" comes to mind.

Not that there is anything wrong with what you have. Just a thought.

If you do a limited run on the 4 or 5 x sizes , i would be interested, but unless i start doing a lot better on my diet/exersise program, 3x just aint gonna do it.