Fly Tying
Fly Tyer Guy

This Is Ridiculous!

yeah, I guess it's all in the spirit of art. If anyone can make a fly so small they need that, then they are at the top of the artform.

Maybe instead of gassing all the black widows around my house, I should be collecting the silk. I could sell it as 'stronger than steel' super eeny-weeny thread. ???

Maybe instead of gassing all the black widows around my house, I should be collecting the silk. I could sell it as 'stronger than steel' super eeny-weeny thread. ???

:hyst: I get the first spool :hyst:

Yowsers, got my attention, I like the 17/0 trico thread and will probally love the 20/0. Uni products rock!!!!

UNI products do rock! Especially Their small stuff!!!! :headbang:

well if you use the thread to finish your heads on your artistic flies you can make very small heads. i can't wait to get some of it. Best regards Paul

I tie lots of small dries and nymphs, so I need. Shame they don't do it in brown.

I'll have some of that black widow cob web while I'm at it as well. :D

AWESOME!

Can't wait to order some from the fly shop now.

I love the 17/0 trico from them, and am sure I will like this one even better.

UNI rocks!

Is it labeled baetis thread? there was a thread by uni called baetis which was 20/0 i believe.

Its labeled 'caenis'

Is it labeled baetis thread? there was a thread by uni called baetis which was 20/0 i believe.

uni's 17/0 has been out for awhile and its not much bigger

17/0 Trico. A fine polyester thread for tying micro flies. Finesse and smooth hands are necessary. Unwaxed; white.

Good Day,

I too really like these small threads. not only for small flies but even up to size 14. Less bulk and better flies for me. Not to mention how they are invaluable to the realistic tyer! Got to hide those thread wraps!

Steelie