Fly Tying
oatka

I GOT MY FTF SHIRTS

almost like it was written for a movie........

i was opening up my tying desk when i looked outside and saw the mail truck stop at my house. she sat there waiting for a few minutes, then she got out. she walked up to the house with a package. she smiled at me as i was opening up my fly tying desk to sit down and tie some swap flies. i smiled back. she left something on the porch. my wife says "She left the package for us." I quickly ran to the door, opened it up and found my 3 FTF shirts!

i took a picture. now i'm going to put one (or all 3 on) and ties some flies.

thanks Will!!!

post-6177-1199990228_thumb.jpg

Man thats a nice blue. I dont think that shade was available the first time around, i should have ordered another one.

Glad to hear they are starting to arrive. If you haven't received yours yet please be patient. I am packing about 15 orders per day so they will all be done by this weekend.

I wore my blue one last night around the house and for a quick trip to the store. It did well. Today I'm wearing my maroon one at work, along with my Guys, Flies & Pies hat.

post-6177-1200052527_thumb.jpg

Disclaimer: I only wore the hat and shirt together because my wife said they matched. I never would have known! ;)

Got mine today and I have 3 grandkids that want theirs tomorrow. Papa has to make a trip ... darn it. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Mike