Fly Tying
day5

Second round of the swap box official thread.

I think I'm happy I missed this swap, what with guys running around in tights and others rolling around in the furs. I'd hate to see what that box looks like after being molested so much :j_k: By the time Day5 gets the box back; it'll be screaming for mercy. :hyst:

It looks like everyone is having fun so far, I am envious though, it's not often you get to see a portable fly shop. Unfortunately I haven't accumulated enough materials yet to have participated or contributed. Besides I probably would have wanted to keep everything :P

Well, I just put up a link to our play's pictures. SOme of you said you wanted pictures, but I don't know if you are joking. But I might as well share it. Link is in the lodge.

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt......done

4 cruncher.... done

5 mwtroutbum..... done

6 airdale.. done

7 futzer..... Swaping places with Sully

8 sullytm..... Up next!

9 brian brown

10 flymaker1

11 nealbo

12 Bud G

13 snook

14 will

15 saltydog

16 mnorton

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

21 Day5

Unfortunately I haven't accumulated enough materials yet to have participated or contributed

You don't need to have accumulated, I just take what I need (ok, want) and then hit the fly shop to replace what I took....LOL and you will want the whole thing, Its an awesome thing man, just awesome. You need to get in on it next go round. :headbang:

Looking forward to the box. Hopefully, I have an Easter basket big enough to hold it! :rolleyes:

Thanks again to day5 for hosting this swap.

Later...

Thom

UPDATE...The box has arrived! Impressive array of items. I'll hold it for a couple of days before mailing it to Futzer. He's on vacation until the 12th I think, so the box will be mailed on Monday so it'll arrive when he's home.

Futzer is on the clock...

Thom

Looking forward to the box. Hopefully, I have an Easter basket big enough to hold it! :rolleyes:

Thanks again to day5 for hosting this swap.

Later...

Thom

UPDATE...The box has arrived! Impressive array of items. I'll hold it for a couple of days before mailing it to Futzer. He's on vacation until the 12th I think, so the box will be mailed on Monday so it'll arrive when he's home.

Futzer is on the clock...

Thom

Schweet!

1 Twohearted ........done

2 Ridderbos..........done

3 tt......done

4 cruncher.... done

5 mwtroutbum..... done

6 airdale.. done

8 sullytm..... Has the goods

7 futzer..... on the clock

9 brian brown

10 flymaker1

11 nealbo

12 Bud G

13 snook

14 will

15 saltydog

16 mnorton

17 montana bound

18 faster fish

19 rrshs

20 flykid

21 Day5

Futzer...The box will be in the mail tomorrow AM!! :headbang: In a new box for the trip East.

Hey Bud, Don't worry, there will be plenty to choose from. I put it over 20 items.

Later.

brian called and told me he's not as excited today as he was yesterday so to go ahead and send the box to me instead of him , he said he may get excited again at a later date

:devil2:

Bud

brian called and told me he's not as excited today as he was yesterday so to go ahead and send the box to me instead of him , he said he may get excited again at a later date

:devil2:

Bud

No problem Bud, I just hate it when Brian losses his excitement! I am anxiously awaiting the box to arrive, should be a one day turn around.

Cheers, Futzer.