Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

Went out yesterday ... only to find a weld on my boat leaking. Got off the water and applied some "Flex-Seal" when I got home. Went back to the same place today ... Puzzle Lake on the St. Johns River. Didn't catch much, but at least I didn't get skunked.

Well, I guess that video answered my question on how the Flex Seal performed!

That first fish alone would've satisfied me! Looks like a great way to kill some time.

I'm still holding judgement on the Flex Seal. I'd like to get it rewelded, but until then, sealing it is my method. I think ... THINK ... it held Sunday. But when I looked at it, I saw a couple of drops of water. I don't know if it was a leak, or if I'd splashed it on.

Another trip or two before I'll say "yea" or "nay".

vulkem would probably fix it mike or less permanently, it's a caulking made for sheet metal it starts flexible seems is incredibly tough and tacky it's the only thing I trust to deal rain gutters, don't get it in your leg hair though.

vulkem ... don't get it in your leg hair though.

laugh.png Personal experience?

Get that "just bikini waxed" feeling, did you?

nope, the stuff won't come off, even if you just get it on your hands even before it sets its hard to get off end you usually look like you have weird skin growth for a month.

Agreed, Islander. Beautiful day, if you like the heat, but tough fishing. They were making surface commotions all over, but I only hooked two.

Family out of town for the weekend so I went out early yesterday before it got too hot. Sunfish wanted nothing but poppers, and the bass were only hitting olive woolybuggers.

post-54336-0-13352300-1534733244_thumb.jpg

post-54336-0-66622100-1534733265_thumb.jpg

post-54336-0-70508000-1534733293_thumb.jpg

post-54336-0-83615800-1534733318_thumb.jpg

had some fun at a friend's pond a few days ago, they were loving my purple articulated deer hair diver with a rabbit strip tail. Check out that chomp mark on the second one just above the dorsal fin, that was about a 12inch bass I'd love to hook up with whatever tried to eat it.

post-58401-0-86655100-1535041010_thumb.jpg

post-58401-0-04550400-1535041038_thumb.jpg

Rich mc is still not "in here" ... so here's a picture from him.

A friend with a bass caught from Rich's favorite place!

bass with Rich Mc.jpg