Fly Tying
iFly

Fish Pictures

atxdiscgolfer are you in Australia or South America? Your picture looks upside down, I figure you must be from south of the equator. Nice looking red and fly ... the fish looks the same as ours, except it's upside down.

15 inch Rainbow from the Colorado River new New Castle, CO. First fish of the year.

nice to see a dead wild fish every now and again, forgot how pissed off it makes me feel

Everyone's gotta eat once in a while. Nothing wrong with selective harvest.

So how many large mouth bass do you keep and eat on a trip?

ooh, slippery slope we're approaching here. Anglers can not ever justify sticking a sharp bit of metal into a fish but argue eating them is wrong. I have the impression that the majority of guys here are very concerned with the wellbeing of the fish and the aquatic environment in general.

I keep and eat plenty of wild fish yet I also release a ton if its legal to keep the fish you caught I don't see anything wrong with it hell the wild ones taste better then the store bought ones anyway plus if those people that fish with me have a problem with me keeping a 14 inch brook trout to cook over my camp fire its only because they didn't keep one for me to cook for them to