Fly Tying
troutguy

SCULPIN SWAP.....free prize for best sculpin

Come to think of it, I believe it was myself and troutguy that were to determine a winner. That may be the best solution here. I'll PM you troutguy!

Dan

Come to think of it, I believe it was myself and troutguy that were to determine a winner. That may be the best solution here. I'll PM you troutguy!

Dan

I think you are right, your swap your decision B)

When will these flies be shipped out? I am getting really anxious to be able to fish all these patterns. :)

Flies are ready to go either tomorrow or Saturday. I am awaiting DJG's answer on the prize. Tough vote in my opinion.

The flies are all sorted and I will hit the post office in the morning. DJG picked Bruce Derington to win his dozen flies. JBurge bought flies and mailed them in and did not want a set back. He then got his materials he was waiting for and tied and sent flies. He told me to do what I thought with the first set. DJG and I agreed that I would pick a second place. I divided the second set from JBurge with everyone. I did however picked Dean Myers and I put in some of my ties for him. I was tough to pick a winner.

I hope you enjoy your flies. I have fished some of mine and that's what made it harder to pick.

Thanks Dan for suggesting this swap. While I'm doing the work, Dan is catching tuna in the Pacific. That was a nice fish you showed me.

OK the flies are in the mail.

I haven't told a funny post office story in a while, I got another one. This lady at the window in the post office looks at all the envelopes. Eastern Fly mails his fly in a fruitcake tin. It's obvious when you mail it. It is large, metal and round. It makes noise when you set it down. She takes the envelop and says, "Y'all eat them fruit cakes? Can't he get a good fruit cake where he lives?" Well Kevin, "Can't you?"

Now here is the good one. I mailed Dan Gunter's flies to him. He lives in Hong Kong. I have to fill out a customs form. Same lady goes, "Y'all know that used to be English?" why yes I did Ireplied. Her response. "Wonder where they moved it to?"

Good luck Dan. Your flies are trying to find you.

Now Rock Hill in our defense is about 70,000 in the city proper and it is a suburb of Charlotte,NC a very large modern city. We have three high schools of like 2,000 student each and at least four post offices. Why is the one near me geographically challenged?

I haven't told a funny post office story in a while, I got another one. This lady at the window in the post office looks at all the envelopes. Eastern Fly mails his fly in a fruitcake tin. It's obvious when you mail it. It is large, metal and round. It makes noise when you set it down. She takes the envelop and says, "Y'all eat them fruit cakes? Can't he get a good fruit cake where he lives?" Well Kevin, "Can't you?"

Now here is the good one. I mailed Dan Gunter's flies to him. He lives in Hong Kong. I have to fill out a customs form. Same lady goes, "Y'all know that used to be English?" why yes I did Ireplied. Her response. "Wonder where they moved it to?"

Now Rock Hill in our defense is about 70,000 in the city proper and it is a suburb of Charlotte,NC a very large modern city. We have three high schools of like 2,000 student each and at least four post offices. Why is the one near me geographically challenged?

good fruit cake RIGHT I hate that stuff. I think someone's granny was drunk on some bad cider when that stuff was first made. :hyst:

Kevin

Maybe they moved it to Mexico along with California :lol: :lol: