Fly Tying
troutguy

SCULPIN SWAP.....free prize for best sculpin

Well at least your post office employees are willing to strike up a conversation to begin with!

Over here, all I get is cold stares and people mail the oddest things on a daily basis, so fishing hooks don't get me much attention.

Dan

Sorry Bruce I hope that I gave you mine and not someone elses. I sorted and picked my winner without looking at names. Did you get a fly from everyone in the swap? My fly was olive with no toe tag.

Got a great set of sculpins in my mailbox this everning. Thanks Troutguy and Djgunter for hosting this swap and thanks to all the tyers for some fine looking flies. B)

Got an amazing set of flies in yesterday's mail! Thanks to all the tiers, and especially troutguy and djgunter for hosting.

Got my flies on Monday. I must say, I'm very impressed with everyone's handy work. This has turned out to be one of the better swaps I've been involved with.

Unfortunately, I feel that my fly, although it might catch fish, did not meet up to the quality of everyone else. For that, I'm sorry. I will redeem myself soon enough!

Dan