Fly Tying
Jimboha!

Stillwater Blob Flies Swap!

Looks like we got some blobs on the way!

Jim Hewitt

1230 N. Vineyards Ave

Meridian, ID 83642

Jimboha!

PS I've also put my address on the 1st post in case you are trying to find it later.

We have Blobs from Bob. Or, is it Bobs from Blob. That make them Bob's Blobs - try saying that three times fast! I'm so confused!

As usual, they look great! (And thanks for the extras.)

Jimboha!

More blobs! Piker20 - your's got here in near record time. Forrest - got yours, too.

Two more sets of way cool blobs.

Piker, Now I know why they call those boobies... And thanks for the variety of extras. I think you've covered the return postage. :-}

I'll post some photos of these as soon as I get a proper chance.

Jimboha!

Glad they arrived safe. Very parton esk aren't they. They work really well on a sunkline as well, or behind a heavier fly.

Wow, with 'the real "blob fritz"' - maybe I should get some real 'blob hooks'.... :-}

Jimboha!

Laugh it up. My genuine 16mm Blob Fritz came in from England today and it sure makes an easier to tie and better looking blob (can you have a good looking blobl?) than anything I've tried so far. I have hot orange, fluorescent yellow, hot coral, brilliant white. I found a design with a soft hackle collar that can make you feel better when you catch a bunch of fish and someone asked what you got them one you can say...A soft hackle emerger style.laugh.png