Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2013 Choice Swap - Due date: Oct 15th (tentative)

Have been fishing. .... ideas are getting there and I reckon I'll get them out over the next few days

Redass Kelso went out today, with a small bonus to boot. It's kind of a PITA to send to Canada but at least I don't have to get a passport to go there. Oh yeah, I would if I planned to go there I guess. Seems like our friendliest neighbor with the longest border should be less a stickler about mail and visits. Last time I went there it was by water and we had to check in at the Island on Saganaga Lake and let them know we were going to make American citizens out of some of their Canadian walleyes.

Had 2 more packets come to my door, Piker20 you outdid yourself and thanks for the wonderful extras and netabrookie wow everyone is in for a surprise from you. Thanks also for the fabulous extras. Herman your flies have arrived and are trout catchers here, thank you

We are going to have some fine flies with great variety. 3 fabulous talents so far. 9 to go.

Horseshoes, I am happy that they made it and thanks ever so much for the kind compliment. Even though I would love to see the country up there, I'm glad that I couldn't fit in the envelope because a week without a soft drink and FTF would have more than likely killed me.

Take Care,

Tony

I am anxious to see it Piker and I don't think spinning will be an issue while it hangs in a shadow box. Now if it starts spinning and knocks all of my other boxes off the wall.....

Should have said, that's just one of horseshoes hosting extras. The swap fly wont have any trouble spinning but you might want a good tippet for the monsters it brings you lol.

My mojo has left the country :/ ... still struggling. .. can't even tie my regulars let alone this one.... and it's not even difficult. :/