Fly Tying
Horseshoes

2013 Choice Swap - Due date: Oct 15th (tentative)

Lol Dave your flies have arrived. Deadly lot they are.

Well everyone I will soon be packaging them but tonight I am going to see a zombie walk, watch a outdoor movie (Brrrrrrr!) and eat lots of hotdogs. Cheers

Ok flies are sorted and will be going out tomorrow. As you know we are short one swapper so instead of sending your fly back I randomly placed them amongst the swappers boxes.

You will be getting a duplicate fly . Thank you for a group of quality flies. Give a shout out when you receive them.

A package with a little box in it came in the mail today. These are some great looking flies folks and I am glad that I entered this swap. Thanks everyone and a special thanks for hosting this Sharon.

Take Care Everyone,

Tony

Thanx much Sharon. Great bunch of flies. I see that I will have to order a jungle cock cape soon. It does really dress up a streamer, and there is a great bunch of flies and streamers in here. And the idea of tying flies "in hand" just flat scares me. I have a couple tied in hand and it amazes me that they do that and come out better than the ones that come off my bench. Lovely group. Thanx much for your time. Having done a few I know it's not as easy as some might think.